Monday, February 9, 2015

Daily Painting Number One

                                     
                                                Click to Bid

                          "Small Treasures" is a 6x6" oil painting on board 
                           of a favorite pitcher, paint brush, chunk of wood 
                           and opaque marble.  I set it up in my still life box 
                           so I could paint a limited palette and then became 
                           fascinated by the cast shadow.

                           I will be setting up paypal so people can buy my work.

                           For now I can be reached here or at
                            carolwiley@mac.com

                                      I'm also putting together a new website using Daily 
                           Paintworks.  Hope to soon know what I am doing so this
                           will go smoothly.                             

                                       carolwileystudio.com


                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment